Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5 Update. New video!

I haven't been up to much lately creatively. I thought this to myself when I remembered I had a blog to catch up on. But really I did create a cool video the other night. I think a lot of people have already seen it. This is a video of me baking pretty much. It was inspired by a similar video a friend sent me. I had a lot of fun and it was super easy to make - I even learned iMovie in the process (which isn't that awful of a program). A friend of mine has approached me about creating the video to a "mash up" song he made a while back so I hope to get started on that soon. 

MyLATESTVideo is in widescreen and cannot be viewed properly on this page. Please check out the link to YouTube to see it. Sorry, I don't feel like messing with the code to make it the right size. :)




Things that have inspired me lately:

I REALLY want to make a stop animation video:






And this article on paint/jellyfish. Just read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment