Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost forgot!


I got mail from Finland today! Tarja Trygg over at  http://www.solargraphy.com/ has agreed to let me be apart of her global solargraphy project! She sent me three canisters prepared as pinhole cameras which I am going to set up around Winchester for as long as I can stand it. They really should be hung up for three or more months to get a really good photo but I will either fail and take them down in a few weeks or forget about them entirely and forget where I put them. What an adventure! The pinhole cameras will take an extended photograph of the suns rays as they streak across the sky for...as long as I keep the camera up. I'm going to set up two around the city and keep the third one to open up and see how she loads them. Eventually they need to be sent back to Finland. I wonder how much the shipping will cost me...

God I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment