Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Video!

New video up on the 'tube! I am making a piece of felt cake to the song "All of a Sudden" by Telekinesis. 

They are definitely one of my favorite bands this summer. I've also got some new music to share with the world.

This is my "Smithsonian" playlist because we are going there tomorrow. Hehe

World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Magpie - The Mountain Goats
Blue & Green - The Little Hands of Asphalt
I Was On The Moon - Apollo Sunshine
Wilde Rice - Summer Cats
Never Wanna Let You Go - Camera
The Garden - Mirah
Deep Water - Portishead
Pop Lie - Okkervil River
Repeater Beater - Mew
Too Young to Love - The Big Pink
The First Days of Spring - Noah and the Whale
They Live By Night - Make-Up
Lengths and Limits - Makeout Party
Looks Like Styrofoam - The Little Hands of Asphalt
Sling A Song For Me - Pint Shot Riot
Really Like to See You Again - Thieves Like Us
Play It Again, Sam! You Don't - Manchester Orchestra

In other news, I finally gave in and bought a vegan cook book. I got Isa Chandra Moskowitz's Vegan Brunch There 
are so many beautiful pictures. I'm drooling just thinking about reading through it again. I am definitely making the 
Tofu Benny on pg 67 tomorrow for breakfast along with some potatoes and beans I have left over. Yum yum yum!
Okay no more typing, here is my video. Ta ta!

1 comment:

  1. LEIGH ITS ANGEL FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!! I FOUND YOU! HOLY CRAP IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR THE PAST FEW YRS EVERY NOW AND THEN I THINK ABOUT YOU! MY EMAIL IS nawty_angel911@yahoo im also on facebook myspace and tagged!!

    ReplyDelete